Monday, July 20, 2009

A Small Inspiration


I have a friend that makes me reevaluate a lot of things in my life. Not because he judges it and not because he says I should change, but it’s the advice he gives and the way he presents it that makes it seem like everything he says is directed towards me. And although it’s not, I can relate to it and it makes me want to change.

Change the way I view things. Change the way I handle things. Change the way I let things get to me. I feel like, there is no reason for me not to be happy. There is no reason for me to dwell on things, and no reason for me to just not let go. I have never spoken to him about certain things that I feel I need definite help with, but every piece of advice has directly lead me to help myself out in the problems I’m having.

I feel like I can now pull myself out of a situation while it is happening, and think about it without acting on it [until I’m ready to]. I feel like I’m more able to think things through from different aspects before I explode [haha, cos I do that frequently].

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t feel like there was anything wrong with me to the point where change was needed, but internally there was [is] and I seem to be having an easier time dealing with things. As if it’s more natural. I’m not trying as hard to understand things, I’m not trying as hard to explain things, I’m simply viewing it differently and dealing with it in a more put together manner. And I know for a fact that I have him to thank for that =)



*drops mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment