Thursday, January 7, 2010

Excuse me, but is that Bitchassness I smell?

Well good riddence, you stink.

I'm pretty much sick and tired of people.
I think so many of these people nowadays are experiencing a seriouss fucking malfunction.

Like, deadass, get your shit together.

Stop ass kissing every five seconds just because you want to be apart of something that you feel may or may NOT happen (i place my bets on NOT happening).
REALIZE when people don't like you and when they pretend they actually do.
Please, OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!



This is not like me.
But people, you're being so damn naieve, it's driving me insane!

I believe Twitter is going to be the downfall of a lot of things and a lot of people.
One day, someone like me is going to have enough of all the BITCHASSNESS on her timeline and flip the fucking light fantastic!
and let me tell you, i have NO problem if no one likes me, cos honestly, ask yourself this
"who the am i?"
the answer,
NO ONE.
Mama does NOT, i repeat, DOES NOT give a flying fuck wether you like her, what she says, how she feels, what she does or how she expresses it.
My high yellow, hot temepered, Lebanese and African American ass COULDN'T care less.
 That's right, COULDN'T for all ya'll bitches that didnt know the proper way to say it.

If you feel I'm not being classy, or intelligent... BLOW ME.

eat shit and bark at the moon u senseless pieces of shit.







*THROWS mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment