Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nonsense

So I haven't blogged in awhile- blah blah blah

A lot has been going on. Internally though, not so much externally. I've been in this tug'o war with my heart an I feel like cutting it out of my chest, handing it to him and walking away cos really, it's doing me no good.

*sigh*

Call me pessimistic but this fuckin shit makes me wanna scream!!

My cup is definitely have empty.
But only bc you won't stop sipping from it.

I'm not one to give up. I use to be. Had this been me back in high school, my high yellow ass would have given in to defeat as soon as it showed its ugly head. But now... Now I feel like giving up just isn't in me anymore...but damn, how I feel it creeping up.

I'm laughing at myself now because I'm pretty sure anyone that reads this is gonna say, "huh?" Cos' ya know, when ya want ya blog to get popular u should keep it more universal.. What people like...what people understand...
Oh yeah?
Well fuck you, I'm not universal, I'm just me.
#FuckOutMyFace
:)


*drops mic*
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment