Friday, October 30, 2009

Well Kept.

I was looking forward to him.
ya know, like a small child looks forward to candy.
Like the anticipation of that same lullaby being sung every night since you were a baby
by the sweetest voice you ever heard
beautiful.
The anticipation of his presence is a sweet one.
Although he's more of an acquired taste, he's my favorite flavor.
I savor every work spoken
And every word not spoken.
I. Don’t. Know. What. It. is.


So why am I blogging about it?

*kanye shrug*

But boy, do I yearn for something that will never be mine.


A huge part of me wants to be completely selfish and yell ever ounce of my heart right in his face.
But who am I to care?
Who am I to give a shit about my feelings above anyone else’s?
Sound kind of terrible, I know.
And it may even sound like I’m being a sarcastic bitch.
But I’m not.
Just stating how I am.
And as badly as I want to change that …
right now …
in this situation …
is just not the right time to change it.
Perhaps it is and I’m reading everything all wrong.
But my heart says otherwise.


*drop kicks mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment