Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lacking Sense.

I feel as if I’m shutting down.
Like a power outage; you always know when there's going to be one. Everything slowly starts to power down and makes that crazy noise (you know what noise I’m speaking of?)
And although it happens in a matter of seconds, mine is seemingly happening in a matter of days; Slow days.
A power outage lasting much longer than I wish for,
But giving me time to correct the problem and power back up.
I’m not sure at this point if I wish to fix it.
I’m not sure if shutting down completely isn’t what I want.




I’m confused.
And I know why.
I’m not sure if I’ll state every reason behind why I am
but I know why...

Ya know, it's weird because I’m not really confused... I’m just stuck in a place, feeling a certain type of way and I can't seem to escape the feeling. No matter what I tell myself and no matter what is told to me, I just can’t seem to run away from it. Let it go.

haha, yeah.
Let. It. Go.

*flings mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment