Monday, March 15, 2010

Every time. . .

I'm a talker.
Not a dreamy one.
i consist of many things
soulful things
a variety of things
put together properly
yet sometimes unbound in the worst ways..


I'm vacant with this.

let me begin by saying, oops..
I frequently forget about you.
I write to the "masses" in hopes of some sort of understandment
and then I forget about you.
how lovely, right?
Forgive me.

I haven't written as much as normal lately.
Everything is so pent up.
Sexually, emotionally, physically...
I'm just so damn pent up.
Sexually, I probably shouldn't be but I am.
Emotionally...this isn't the time and place.
and physically, I'm just exhausted.

So from now on, I need to write everyday so this shit doesn't get out of hand like it clearly is.

I have come to the conclusion, that holding on is much harder than it seems.
Letting go is supposed to be the hard part, not holding on.

But I'll sit here and wait...untill I wish it all away.





>drops mic<

No comments:

Post a Comment