Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Concentration lacking...

My thoughts are running to and fro around every little detail of everything.


Things that shouldn't be there, things that should, and things that I know will eventually come to play.

If I don't have closure to a situation, no matter how minor, I will dwell on it. I will fester in it. I will contemplate it, I will hate it, I will miss it, then eventually, I will force myself to "forget" it.

Ever notice when you naturally forget something, you just forget it?
And when you remember it you may say something like, "oh wow, i can't believe i forgot that!"
But when you force yourself to forget something, you never really forget it.

It sits there.

It's quite taunting, actually.

But it just won't leave.

Comes back to that whole closure thing that I guess I need in order to let go.

It's strange,

and perfectly annoying.

I just can't concentrate.

Ever see something that you know wasn't intended for you to see?

it plays over and over in my head.

and I just want to forget it... But I can't.
and i'm sure i'll always remember it.
I just have that type of memory....



There's no more of a reason to continue with this...
 
 
 
*drops mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment