Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Tee Shirt Is Better Than Yours

I have an obsession with shirts; tee shirts to be exact. Tight ones, loose ones, black ones, blue ones. Tee shirts make me happy. They can say the dumbest shit and I will buy it, wear it, take a picture in it, and post it because really, I’m corny like that. I’m cool like that.

I have a few favorites but nothing makes me happier than my Incredible Hulk tee shirt. That’s right, I said it. THE INCREDIBLE HULK! Because really, he is the man! Perdo’s Transformers tee has nothing on my Hulk tee. Carlos’s TMNT tee has NOTHING on my Hulk tee. Yup, I’m talking shit!

WHAT NOW, SON!?

In all seriousness though, tee shirts these days are getting better and better; especially for us woman. They taper at the sides just right, a good v-neck is a God send, and the nice thin quality for the summer has me in heaven! I’ve also found that more expensive the tee the better it is. Let me rephrase that; It’s common sense that the more you pay for an item the better it USUALLY is but a tee shirt? There’s no reason why you should have to pay more than $10 for one… but I have, and I will continue to; especially when it feels so damn good.





No comments:

Post a Comment