Tuesday, August 18, 2009

With You, I Am An Open Book.

I will not yet confess every sin to him, but I’ll definitely confirm them.



It’s not like it use to be. You simply have to watch what you say to too many people nowadays; even friends. Not all of your friends, but most. And judging from experience, it’s usually females you have to worry about. But it seems that you’ll eventually meet (or have met) someone that you instantly feel you can trust your life with.

Instantly; (as a conjunction): as soon as; directly

I can meet someone and know within minutes whether I can trust them or not. How far I can trust them, with what, how long they’ll be trustworthy and under what circumstances that they may not be. It’s what I do. I read people. You may be trustworthy but highly judgmental and those are the people I despise the most. And by judgmental I do not mean, judging me on what I wear or petty things like that, I mean judging my life and the decisions I’ve made/making when you know absolutely nothing about me. Those that do know me think they know me…so judging what you think you know is just as wrong; you know nothing.


But then there’s that one person (perhaps two) that you would pour your heart out to knowing he/she is not judging you, is not going to be bias and will always keep it real with you no matter what. I truly appreciate people like that (I truly appreciate you).
*drops mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment