Monday, August 10, 2009

PAUSE; BREAK

So school in a few weeks? Not going to happen.

I think I cried for a good two or three hours. How is it that someone can make decent money but still be financially strapped? I feel like pulling my hair out. That’s one step further away of me completing my degree.

FML.

Now I’m not complaining because yeah I know, life style choice but fuck! DEADASS NYS you can’t help at all??? Hey, let’s raise the tuition and sit back and watch how many assholes give up.
This shit makes me despise my stepfather
And my father.
Pricks.

Now I’m trying not to be such an angry person and think things through before I implode and that’s actually been helping but let me tell you, shit hurts; a lot. I need to get a second job. I actually need to stop saying I need to get one and actually get one.

Highlight of Sunday;
“Ash, you’re like a lil good luck charm…You’re smile brightens my day.”

I hated my smile my whole life and now people are saying it attracts them to me, guess it’s not such a bad smile after all =D

Highlight of Saturday;
Orphan with Heather (a must see!!)
Rickie’s BBQ (. . .)
And home =D

I’m still bummed about school but I’m keeping as positive as I possibly can because really, it’s not going to help to be miserable.

*if these pricks at my job would have offered me the OT at $21hr like they did people from other departments then I would make more than HALF my tuition in the three days they need people…SMMFH*

*DROPS THE MF MIC*

No comments:

Post a Comment