Monday, August 31, 2009

Pardon.My.Thoughts.

I don’t know what life has planned out for me. Quite frankly, I am not concerned with that. What I am concerned about is my father showing up at my house, unannounced, and proceeding to tell me about all the terrible things that are happening in the family. You stay out of my life for how many years, but when your family is in need you show up out of nowhere?

Am I being punked?

Clearly, I am not family because I can name a few times when I needed you and where were you? Oh that’s right, chillin’ down south with your wife an her family. How dare I feel you should care-My apologies.


And then to tell me how my trife ass “sister” is still mad at me over something I had no control over – Bitch, you’re not even my real sister. How about you…let’s see…eat shit and bark at the moon? Yeah that’s it, do just that.


The best part is my brother. I knew he had a brain tumor...ive known for about 2yrs. But to come to me and tell me about his numerious seizures throughout the day, how he refuses to take his meds and how he feels his sons death is his fault because he died of a brain tumor, is real fucked up. But let’s not forget about your other kids and how they need their father. But apparently, that’s not what we do now. Selfish.


Thank you dad for once again coming into my life and making me feel like trash. Good job. Kudos.

I feel some type of way about all of this. I know that if my brother died tomorrow, I would not know. I can’t find someone who doesn’t want to be found.


Well then, I guess this is goodbye.


*throws Mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment