Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Am I being punked?

Ashton??

If he doesn't pop out from underneath my desk in 5 second I'm gonna flip!



[looks around]



OK, so maybe not, but really?



We can exchange glances and you'll think I wanna fuck.
I'll say,
"You're cute"

You'll think
"I wanna fuck"

Do i have, [and anyone can answer this one],
"I WANT TO FUCK YOU!"
flashing in neon lights across my forehead??

Yes, i am guilty of being a flirt, but that is it. I don't get where men come off thinking that just because i talk to you, or give you a compliment, that i wanna have sex...I don't!
And if i did, you'd know.
I'm a straightforward kind of girl. If i want you i will tell you, end of story.
There's is absolutely no shame in my game.
[haha, AC's got gaaaame]

Generally this wouldn't bother me. Actually it never has before because i was in a relationship and just didn't care. But now that I'm not, it's like, "Damn, can i just get to know you?"
Damn..at least pretend you want more than...actually, scratch that...I had a run in with a guy who played it like he liked me, got to know one another. and come to find out kid was...[brace yourself]... MARRIED!!
womp womp womp...
That story deserves it's own blog...
[Maybe tomorrow]


but back to the original complaint...
Will men ever get it??
*sigh*
[smh]

*drops mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment