Monday, May 18, 2009

Sincerity, in its truest sense...

You can sit at work and work,
or you can sit at work and blog.
Hm...

I'm just thoroughly confused with the current state of my mind.
I don't ask for much..matter of fact, i don't ask for anything.
Except for maybe,
Respect.
Honesty.
That's pretty much it.
Yet, I get neither of the above.
But those i do get it from (who know who they are)
i thank you.
But those that dont (who know who they are)
I curse you.
Because honestly, honesty is not that hard.
Especially between friends..
or maybe it's "friends."
yeah. that's my problem, i have "friends."
[smh] it's sad, in the truest sense of the word.

I'm compelled to fuck someone up.
But yes everyone, I do have more class than that.
[sadly, sometime I wish I didn't]

So this is me holding my head up and walking away.
Because I'm better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment