Thursday, May 21, 2009

See, what had happened was...

I spent the night laughing hysterically with some of the funniest people ever.
But by funny, i mean assholish funny, which makes things so much more amusing.

A BBQ @ 9pm, in the ghetto...you tell me what that spells out to you..
T.R.O.U.B.L.E..
Normally, little shit is expected,
but that shit,
that shit right there...
was NOT expected...

I'd continue to explain the details of a boy hitting a girl, who in turn brings her FAMILY back to beat his ass, who then shouts "I don't wanna fight" with a knife in his hand, who in turn runs upstairs, fight insues, his boy who is on parol goes in, gets fucked up along with his moms, boy comes out of window, throws knives and a can of diced tomatoes at the people fighting, cops come, boy comes downstairs tryin to fight...
I'd continue to explain all that...
but who am i to gossip??

*sidenote*
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE CAVALIERS??? smh...disgusting.


but the highlight of the night [Yes, it gets better]
We decided to make a dance and a rap [yes, a rap] out of the whole cherade...
"Do tha Hakeem, do the hakeem...[Do it Do it, do it do it]
I don't wanna fight, he got a butcher knife, he up in the window, while nigga's goin in tho, he fightin like a bitch yo, which his diced tomatoes..
I stopmed out my wifey, dirtied up my nike's, boys mom is goin in tho, still chuckin out my window..
Do it Do it, do it do it!
Now double time tha HAkeem!"

Yezzzzzir, we are assholes.
But it was HILARIOUS!

I <3 my friends.

*drops mic*

1 comment: